New Year's Eve Safe and Sober Program
Each year, the Stewart & Stewart team works to bring you a safe and happy holiday with our annual New Year's Eve Safe and Sober program. To encourage our friends and neighbors to celebrate safely, we cover the first $20 of your cab ride home on New Year's Eve.
The program is held each year in the downtown Indianapolis area. Participants are asked to submit an online voucher form before New Year's Day. Taxi receipts for New Year's Eve can then be sent by mail to the address below or sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a $20 rebate:
Stewart & Stewart Attorneys
931 S. Rangeline Road
Carmel, Indiana 46032
Registration for the Safe and Sober program is now closed. Check back later to read more details and register for a safe ride home!
How it Works:
- When completing a voucher form, you must include your name, valid email address, mailing address, and how you heard about our Safe and Sober Program.
- Rides are only provided from bars or restaurants to private residences or hotels—not to other drinking locations.
- Reservations are not needed. You can use any cab company you choose.
- Several passengers can share a cab ride home, up to the number of seat belts in the cab. Standard extra passenger fees may apply, per taxi company policy.
- Your receipt must include the time and date of your ride and must be mailed or emailed to Stewart & Stewart Attorneys.
Program History and News
Be Safe! Indy Law Firm Will Reimburse Your NYE Taxi Fare
December 30, 2013
Find A Safe Ride This New Year's Eve
December 30, 2013
Hoosiers rush to make last-minute donations for 2010
December 31, 2010
Don't Wreck New Year's Eve—Get a Free Ride Home in Indianapolis
December 20, 2010