New Year's Eve Safe and Sober Program
Each year, the Stewart & Stewart team works to bring you a safe and happy holiday with our annual New Year's Eve Safe and Sober program. To encourage our friends and neighbors to celebrate safely, we cover the first $20 of your cab ride home on New Year's Eve.
The program is held each year in the downtown Indianapolis area. Participants are asked to download and complete a voucher before New Year's Day. Their taxi receipt for New Year's Eve can then be mailed to the following address for a $20 rebate:
Stewart & Stewart Attorneys
931 S. Rangeline Road
Carmel, Indiana 46032
Program details and links to vouchers will be provided on this page during the holiday season each year.
Rules and Regulations:
- When signing a voucher, you must include your name, valid email address, and the number of passengers in the vehicle.
- Rides are only provided from bars or restaurants to private residences or hotels—not to other drinking locations.
- Reservations are not accepted.
- Several passengers can share a cab ride home, up to the number of seatbelts in the cab. Standard extra passenger fees may apply, per taxi company policy.
- Your receipt must include the time of your ride and must be mailed by the specified cutoff date. For 2014, the cutoff date is January 30.