Open Positions at Stewart & Stewart
Job Type: Full-time
- Answer potential new client incoming calls
- Conduct initial screening of calls primarily including, but not limited to, personal injury, medical malpractice, social security, wrongful termination, and workers’ compensation torts.
- Determine if there is a legal aspect to a caller’s problem and if the claimant qualifies and meets the predefined criteria for the mass tort action at issue.
- Open computer files for new clients and new cases in the case management system.
- Write reports in the case management system.
- Communicate with administrative team to ensure that correspondence, client education, and other literature are mailed to potential new clients that qualify for preliminary legal action.
- Assist with the maintenance of calendars and tasks in the case management system.
- Participate in organizational initiatives such as conducting client surveys and tracking data on an as needed basis for the firm.
Requirements and Additional Information:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to learn and adapt.
- High degree of computer data entry, proficiency and accuracy.
- Call center experience is a plus.
- A commitment to providing high-quality, legal assistance.
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively.
- Proficiency with the use of technology, including, but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheets, internet-based programs and computer-based, legal research.
- Willingness to learn and further develop technology skills and abilities.
- Dependability, initiative and concern for the interests of the client.
- Experience in litigation support and knowledge of civil case procedures is a plus.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.