4
Dec

Couple escapes blaze with no Indiana fire and burn injuries

December 04, 2007

December 4, 2007

Police believe an Indiana fire that destroyed a home Tuesday morning may have been started by a wood burning stove, according to the Indianapolis Star. The residents of the home escaped the blaze without suffering Indiana fire and burn injuries.

The fire took 90 minutes for firefighters to bring under control, and authorities have yet to estimate the amount of Indiana fire damages.

Read More:
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071203/LOCAL/712030431/1015/LOCAL01