Fill out the short form below to get help from a Stewart & Stewart intake specialist.
Indianapolis Stock Fraud Attorney
If you are an Indiana investor of securities, you are entitled to certain rights regarding your stock and stock options.
The following liberties are included in the Investors Bill of Rights:
- complete honesty in an investment’s advertising
- disclosure of the risks involved with the investment
- full explanation of your obligations and costs
- ample time to consider
- responsible advice
- best effort management
- complete and truthful accounting
- access to your funds
- recourse, if necessary
- full and accurate information about the investment
However, as an investor, you are not allowed to manipulate anyone or anything involved in trading stocks that will alter the outcome of your financial standings. If you think you have suffered loss as a result of a wrongful action or Indiana stock fraud, you should contact an Indiana stock fraud attorney who will have your best interest in mind. The stock fraud attorneys at Stewart & Stewart can be trusted to recover your financial losses.
The SEC and NASD have long identified the following practices of brokers and financial planners as being unlawful:
- churning—excessive trading of your account for commission purposes
- unsuitability—investment recommendations inconsistent with your risk tolerance
- overconcentration—concentrating on one investment for too long instead of diversifying your portfolio
- conflict of analyst interest—the practice of analysts negligently offering unwarranted “favorable”recommendations for stocks only to help secure commissions from selling large quantities of the same stock through initial and subsequent public offerings
Contacting an Indiana stock fraud lawyer from Stewart & Stewart is the one time you can consider personal gain when dealing with stocks. Our Indiana injury lawyers will act fast to ensure that no other investors will profit at your expense, and that your claim gets the attention it deserves.